Fruity Chocolate Mousse ( Eggless)
Fruity Chocolate Mousse (Egg-less)Ingredients:
Cream ---- 400 ml (2 pkts)
Milk ---- 1/2 lt
Custard Pwd. ---- 2 tbsp
Butter ---- 2 tbsp
Sugar ---- 3 tbsp or To Taste
Caster Sugar --- 3tbsp or To Taste
Candy Biscuits ---- 1 pkt (crushed)
CoCo pwd. ---- 6 tbsp or as required
Bananas ---- 2 (optional)
Sprinkles ---- Optional
Jelly Beans ---- Optional
- Combine sugar, Custard pwd. and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat (stirring constantly) until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add 3tbsp Cocoa Pwd and butter mix with the help of hand blender until mixture is smooth.
- Stir over a very gentle heat, until it coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form.
- Add Caster Sugar and 3tbsp coco pwd, mix lightly & gently, but make sure they mix well.
- Now combine custard mixture and whipped cream mixture with the help of hand blender or electric beater and beat until smooth.
- Now add crushed candy biscuits, mix well.
- Place first layer of mousse in a serving bowl, Top with second layer of bananas and jelly beans, and now place another layer of chocolate mousse.
- Garnish with sprinkles and jelly beans.